Big thanks to Harper’s BAZAAR and CoverGirl for getting me ready for Carine Roitfeld Harper’s BAZAAR icons party at New York fashion week.
Be a total smoke show with some tips from the pros at Covergirl. For the Harper’s Bazaar Icons party CoverGirl did a fantastic smokey eye. Here are some tips and tricks from CoverGirls pro makeup artist.
- Putting eye liner in between the eyelashes underneath the lid adds a more defined look to the lashes.
- Always line inner lid top and bottom.
- When you’re putting the smoky effect on the lid, do it in three layers. Start off with the lightest gray in the crease and go darker as you get closer to your eyelashes. Always be subtle and blend.
- After you finish with your smokey eye redo your under-eye concealer so you aren’t left with dark powder under the eye.
- Go sexy up those eyes.
- Blow yourself a kiss in the mirror because you’re beautiful.
- Have an amazing day!
Here are a couple more shots from the Harper’s Bazaar Icons party.
Shop the look: