A little Pony Tale . . . .
How to achieve the most stunning high ponytail possible?
- Use shampoo and conditioner known for smoothing.
- Apply a heat protectant before blow drying and flat ironing.
- A good brush to get the real close hairs all in the same place. This brush also has a quick clean feature, which makes it easy to clean the brush.
- Pins or a hair tie.
- Hairspray for the flyaways.
- Apply hair oil to the end of your hair to keep it looking good.
Once it’s up take, a piece from the bottom and wrap it around the hair tie for a nice get a clean look. Pin that in place. There you go! Tips for a perfect pony tail