Beauty: Minimal Makeup Monday.
The best fashion maven’s sport this minimal makeup look so effortlessly. Why aren’t we all doing this? I mean, let’s be honest, less time getting ready in the morning really seems like a no brainer. Here is a great example of my favorite muse Alexa Chung. Shes’s a super star natural beauty with an amazing eye for simple chic style. You could also look radiant with less makeup. I’m going to explain how I make this look my way.
- Find a lite tinted moisturizer with an SPF that works for your skin. I love Yves Saint Laurent‘s one from Sephora. I’ll mix regular moisturizer in with my tinted, if I feel as though I need less coverage. Here is a link to some other moisturizer products you may like.
- Next, I line my Eyebrows with a light brown brow pen by Givenchy.
- I’ll then, spice up my lashes with Benefit’s Badgal Lash Mascara.
- Lastly, I finish off with a little blush to make me look a bit more awake. I like benetint by benefit. It’s natural looking and get the job done.
- For lips, I’ve been using Smith’s minted Rose lip Balm. I also like Sum Bum, it works great if you are going to be in the sun for extended periods of time as it has SPF 30.